Some reminders before booking!
Our guests’ safety is of paramount importance. Before you enter Boracay Island, please adhere to these latest travel requirements:
Please prepare hard or soft copies of the following documents and present to ports of entry or upon boarding to air or sea vessels:
Proof of Identification with Philippine Residency/ Passport for Foreigners/ OFWs/ OFs.
Proof of Vaccination Status
For Fully-Vaccinated Individuals
· VaxCertPH COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/; or,
· Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with verifiable QR Code or, with contact details of the vaccination center; or,
· World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis or accepted and recognized national COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
· For Unvaccinated or Partially Vaccinated Individuals or in absence of the above-mentioned documents:
· RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/list-of-licensed-covid-19-testing-facilities/).
For below 12 years old
3. A copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a DOT-Accredited Boracay Island accommodation establishment, (Accredited & HSG compliant AEs in Boracay Island)
· For Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan: In absence of booking, please use the Certificate of Undertaking for Accommodation template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism.
Roundtrip flight/travel details.
Aklan QR Code
Aklan QR Code is important! How to get your QR Code?
1. Visit www.touristboracay.com and click “Agree and Proceed” after viewing the page.
2. Fill out the required fields. Make sure to choose the correct visitor type (Foreign, Domestic, OFW/OF, or Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan).
3. Enter Captcha, then click submit. If unable to submit, please ensure that all required fields are filled out.
4. A confirmation page will display your QR Code and a “Preview & Download” button. Please SAVE or PRINT or SCREENSHOT a copy.
5. Keep the QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry/exit (land, air, or sea).
We have other rooms available at Blue Marina